21hours a week £25,440 Pro rata
Funded until November 2019
Wellbeing Champions is an innovative project to harness community volunteers to support the health and wellbeing of the communities centres in the Crossgates and Whinmoor part of Leeds.
Community Matters (Yorkshire) are looking for someone exceptional to develop and deliver this exciting development.
About The Role
The post holder will:
- Recruit and manage the volunteer Wellbeing Champions.
- Support the Project Manager with the volunteer training.
- Identify additional community opportunities for the Wellbeing Champions to deliver health messages into their communities.
- Support the Wellbeing Champions in running health-related sessions such as smoking cessation, nutrition, diet, healthy cooking, exercise and active lifestyles.
Experience requirements of the role include:
- Good IT skills.
- Good team work and communication skills.
- Knowledge of organising activities for Community Wellbeing.
- Knowledge of training delivery.
- Experience of recruiting and managing volunteers
If you would like to discuss this further please contact email@example.com or ring 0113 4504866.
To apply please download the Job Description and Person Spec from: http://www.community-matters.org.uk/CMY-vol-cordinator.pdf
And the application form from: www.community-matters.org.uk/CMY-app-form.doc
Or contact: Community Matters (Yorkshire) recruitment, Clayton Works Business Centre, Midland Road, Leeds, LS10 2RJ
Closing 7th July 2017
“Funded by the National Lottery through the Big Lottery Fund”