Full Time 37.5 hours per week - £18,349.50 pa
The E-commerce team are an essential part of generating income that helps fund and support the work of the RSPCA Leeds & Wakefield Animal Centre. Working as part of the wider Retail Network, we are looking for candidates who have previous experience of managing a small team and selling on online platforms. Based at our dedicated E-Commerce office in Leeds, you will be responsible for leading a team in product selection, listing on online platforms, answering customer enquiries and ensuring products are dispatched in a timely manner. The role also involves working with the Retail Warehouse team to source stock and help staff identify suitable items for sale on our online platforms.
- Overseeing day to day online selling activities for all aspects of the charity E-commerce operations, including the supervision of staff, volunteers, stock, merchandising and financial procedures
- Working with staff to ensure they meet their individual KPIs and listing/sales targets
- Meeting the agreed sales targets and ensure that direct costs are kept to a minimum
- Using listing software to ensure products are uploaded correctly to online platforms
- Ensuring the smooth flow of orders & postings to customers within the desired time-frames for delivery
- Oversee & develop the stock storage system ensuring that products are stored correctly to avoid losses and damage to items
- Provide hands on operational support and perform any ecommerce tasks as necessary to ensure maximum productivity
The ideal candidate must have a passion for online sales, meticulous eye for detail, and great organisational skills. If you have experience of leading a team, excellent IT skills, photographing experience and enjoy giving great customer service, then we want to hear from you.
Contributory Pension Scheme
Leeds based office with plenty free parking/accessible by public transport
Café on site
Application forms and more information can be found on our website: www.rspcaleedsandwakefield.org.uk/join-the-team
Closing Date: Wednesday 30th June 2021.
Interview Dates: 15th & 16th July 2021 – due to the ongoing Covid 19 situation Interviews will be held online