Hours 37.5 per week
To be the first point of contact for Yorkshire Dance building users and assist in the management of all aspects of building and day-to-day operations of Yorkshire Dance.
Scope of the job
- Coordinate the day-to-day building operations of Yorkshire Dance;
- Be a key point of contact for all building users, including provision of reception services to: tenants, artists, community participants, visitors and hirers;
- Provide technical and logistical support for artistic and community participation programme and building users;
- To adhere to Health and Safety legislation;
- To act as deputy for the Operations Manager as required.
Application is via our website :yorkshiredance.com/facilities-coordinator-apply/
We recognise the positive values of diversity, promote equality and challenge discrimination. We welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds.
Our jobs are open to all and we particularly welcome applications from people with a disability, people of African or Caribbean heritage and people of South, East and South East Asian heritage and people who experience racism, as they are currently under-represented at Yorkshire Dance.
We will commit to interviewing people who are ethnically diverse or have a disability who can demonstrate an acceptable level of evidence against the essential criteria of this role.
If you require any assistance with your application please contact Admin@yorkshiredance.com