- Schools Transition Development Worker (BYDP 01): Up to 20 hours per week - £28,000 Pro-Rata.
- Youth Health Development Worker (BYDP 02): Up to 30 hours per week - £28,000 Pro-Rata.
- Peer Mentoring Development Worker (BYDP 03): Up to 30 hours per week - £28,000 Pro-Rata.
- Youth Support Workers – YHC Project X 2 (BYDP 04): Up to 15 hours per week- £18,500 Pro-Rata.
- Project Admin Worker (BYDP 05): 15 - 20 hours per week - £18,000 Pro-Rata.
- Youth Support Worker – Schools Transition (BYDP 06): Up to 15 hours per week - £18,500 Pro-Rata
- We need a number of Casual Youth Support Workers (BYDP 07) for Holiday Activity Programmes and other ongoing Projects, subject to funding (up to 15 hours per week- £18,500 Pro-Rata)
BYDP is a community-based Charity and a Company Limited by Guarantee established in 1999 to promote the benefits of children and young people, aged 8 – 30, within the Bradford Metropolitan District Council Area.
As a result of recent funding awards, we are looking for committed individuals to fill a number of exciting new job vacancies:
To request an application pack please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the Job Reference.
Please return your completed application form to: email@example.com no later than 10 am on the 5th July 2021 or by post to Manningham Youth Hub, 52 Cornwall Road, Manningham, Bradford, BD8 7JN.