Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Salary: Spinal Point 15 - 20 currently £23,541 - £25,991 (dependent on qualifications and experience)
Post: Full Time Position (Part Time role also considered) Location: Head Office, Headingley (initially working from home) Closing Date: 26th February 2021
Interviews on: 5th March 2021
To provide a high quality payroll administrative service for the Charity and to ensure timely and accurate delivery of payroll information for management reporting.
Experience and Qualifications
You must have a minimum of 2 years experience of working in a payroll processing role and be educated to GCSE level (A-C) including English and Maths. An NVQ or diploma in a relevant subject, whilst not necessary, will be an advantage.
You will be required to have effective computer and IT skills, including extensive use of Microsoft Office and a working knowledge of Sage 50 Payroll.
What we offer our employees
- we pay in line with NJC payscale
- group personal pension scheme
- comprehensive induction programme with ongoing paid training and development
- regular supervision and annual appraisal
- career progression opportunities
- UK Healthcare cash plan scheme
How to apply
To apply for this position please either
- view the vacancy at https://www.catholic-care.org.uk/vacancies to download the application form, complete and submit online
- download and print a copy of the application form and post to: Human Resources Administrator
11 North Grange Road Headingley
Leeds LS6 2BR
- telephone 0113 3885400 to request an application pack or to discuss the available position.