Salary: Spinal Point 2 – 7 Salary £18,198 – £20,092 pro rata dependent on qualifications and experience
Post: Full & Part Time positions, (Flexible working/Weekends/Nights)
Location: Vacancies in Bingley, Todmorden, Shipley, Keighley
Closing Date: 21st June 2021
You would be required to work, in a person-centred way, as part of the team to help and support adults at risk to live independently in their own home, to enhance their skills and ability and to assist each person in making choices and decisions.
Experience and Qualifications
You must be prepared to work towards achieving a minimum of Level 2 Diploma, in Health and Social Care (Adults). You will be required to have effective computer and IT skills.
What we offer our employees
• competitive salary (we pay in accordance with the NJC pay scale)
• group personal pension scheme
• comprehensive induction programme with ongoing learning and development
• regular supervision and annual appraisal
• career progression opportunities
• UK Healthcare Scheme
How to apply
To apply for this position please download the application form, complete and submit on our website: