Hours: 35 Hours
Salary: SCP26 £30,451 to SCP28 £32,234
Closing date: 5th December 2021
Interview date: W/C 13th December 2021
Carers Leeds is an independent charity that gives specialist and tailored support, advice and information to unpaid carers aged over 16yrs. An unpaid carer is
someone who looks after a friend or relative that could not manage without a carer due to a health condition, frailty, substance misuse or disability.
Established in 1996, our award-winning service and team of expert support workers are dedicated to improving the lives of thousands of carers in Leeds.
Carers Leeds works in partnership with community groups, local businesses and third sector organisations to give carers in Leeds a network of support. We deliver
confidential advice, guidance and emotional support that help carers keep on caring.
Brief Role Description:
This is an exciting opportunity to be art of Carers Leads Operational Management Team. The role is to provide leadership and management to our carer support teams, I this instance
we are looking for a highly motivated and skilled individual with a keen interest and/or
experiences in supporting carers of people with dementia.
The successful person will also work with Carers Leeds Senior Managements Team to provide strategic support and direction
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To be responsible for the management and development of a Team of Carer Support workers
- To develop and support the delivery of training packages to support carers in their role
- Working with other Team Leaders to develop consistent and good practice across all Carers Leeds activities
- Support Senior Management Team to develop and integrate Carers Leeds Strategy plan
- Provide monitoring and outcome reports to support contract arrangement and service improvement opportunities
Excellent terms and conditions including:
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro rata for part-time)
• Hybrid working (part home/part office based)
To Apply please visit http://www.carersleeds.org.uk/vacancies
Please submit online applications only. (No Agencies / CVs will not be accepted)
Carers Leeds celebrates diversity and is an Equal Opportunities organisation, we welcome applications from all sections of the community, particularly BME
and LGTBQ communities and/or people with disabilities.