YOUTH DEVELOPMENT WORKER (Craven)
Part time: 20 hours per week Salary: £24,854 per annum pro rata
North Yorkshire Youth is the modern face of a youth association dating back to 1941, and today our mission remains that of our founders – to provide learning and personal development opportunities for children and young people.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable individual with youth work delivery and community experience to join our Youth Development Team.
Funded by North Yorkshire County Council, the Youth Development Team:
- Provides support and advice to volunteer-led, community-based youth clubs across North Yorkshire;
- Recruits and provides ongoing support to adult volunteers befriending 14-19yr olds as part of the North Yorkshire Buddy Network.
- Provides direct delivery support to specific youth projects
The aims of the Youth Development Worker role are:
- To develop and sustain volunteer-led youth clubs
- To recruit and support a network of volunteer Buddies
- To provide operational direct delivery support
- To contribute to outcomes identified in the North Yorkshire Children and Young People’s Plan.
For a discussion about this opportunity, please call Clare Yates on 01845 522 145 or email email@example.com
Closing Date: 5pm Tuesday 31st March 2020. Interviews: Wednesday 8th or Thursday 9th April 2020.